Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 31, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds - Treasury Features

This week's Fabulous Friday Finds are my own!

2 of my items were featured in etsy.com treasuries this week. Always love when that happens! Click on each picture to visit the treasuries and check out some of the other goodies.



This one has some AWESOME items for children!! Learning games, sensory tube, flannel board, puzzle. Great for back-to-school or gifts!

My seasonal flipboard set was included in this treasury. I have a special going on right now, purchase one of my sets (seasonal, alphabet & numbers, or full set) and receive an extra flipboard and rings!










This beautiful treasury features a set of my decorative altered clothespin clippies. Along with other awesome items from my Unique Women in Business group.

My clippies are just $3.00 for a set of 6 and there are many patterns in my shop. I can even do custom orders if you have a particular pattern or color in mind. Mention in the notes to seller that you saw this on my blog and I'll ship any of the clippie sets for free!










It really is flattering to have my items featured with so many other great items!

If you've never shopped etsy, check it out. There are tons and tons of amazing items from crafters all over the world, and just about any item you can think of.



BlogSig

No comments: