Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Review: Backyard Safari Super View Mega Magnifier

My mom and I were looking at the new summer toys put out at Walmart the other day (dreaming of warmth and green grass as opposed to the mounds of snow we have right now) and found this very cool magnifying glass:


You can't tell from the picture, but this thing is HUGE compared to your standard hand held glass. It measures about 15" x 12"! And the 'glass' isn't really glass, it's a plastic. So perfect for use in my childcare!



Though these pictures don't nearly do it justice, here are some comparative shots with the camera held in the same place:





Though the label states it is for ages 5 and up, my preschoolers have been using it to look at all kinds of things and it's held up perfectly. I am always looking for good bargains for my childcare (what teacher isn't?!) and at $10, this is a great addition to our science center!


BlogSig

No comments: