Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where in the world is Miss Kim?

Ay yi yi, am I behind or what?! I've been so busy *doing* early childhood stuff that I haven't had any time at all to write about doing early childhood stuff!

It's really not any better right now either. Children's Fest was a week and a half ago and I was part of the decorations committee and costume committee so that was time consuming, now it's conference I'm busy getting ready for.

Conference is a whole different experience when you are part of the board that puts the conference on. And exhibiting. And presenting a workshop...

If you'll be at the WFCCA conference in Wisconsin Dells stop by our booth and say hi! I think I'll die of excitement if someone actually tells me they saw this on the blog! LOL

Which is what I will spend the next week working on, and then hopefully *fingers crossed* I can start paying attention to the blog and my shops again.

Of course then Fall will get here and there's more conferences and workshops and curriculum.

Oy!

No comments: